martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

reason of suicide

My reasons:
 All my fears, all my demons are driving me crazy, the loneliness, the rage, the angry, the sadness, Juliet. I can’t live without you, but I can’t live with this guilt of having killed Juliet’s father, I did that she suffered, she cried, and all was my fault, my only fault. I tried but I failed, I can’t live without her, my love, my darling. This wouldn’t happened if I had been more carefully, but at least a good thing go out of this, I stop with the hate, and the descendants of the families will be happy, our story will not repeat. I would like that there has been another ending of my story, a happy one, but I don’t believe in happy endings, Juliet, I love you, I can’t live without you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario